Recent content by Marco_Guy

1. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Unfortunately the wife tossed the sample last night. Hopefully it won't occur again....
  2. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Yes, after I let the glass sit overnight...
  3. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

No blue staining.
  4. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

i don't know the ph. maybe i can have it checked at my pool supply place... if it is copper pipe corrosion, wouldn't it have shown in the water when i put the water in the glass from the faucet? once the foam went away, the water appeared clear until i let it sit overnight.
  5. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

it only happened as a result of the foamy/salty water.
  6. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

That is a clear glass, the water has the same turquoise tint.
  7. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Just noticed the "foamy/salty" water sample I saved from last night has a bunch of turquoise sediment in the bottom of the glass.....
  8. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

OK. Not doing another manual regen. Hopefully the problem is resolved. Thanks for the help.
  9. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

I did that.. I meant should I do a manual regen to ensure it doesn't happen again??
  10. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Yep, no "standing" water in the salt tank any longer (it must have been broken for a long time because I always recall having standing water in that tank until today). Should I force another regen?
  11. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Still not fixed Replaced the brine valve and did a manual regen ~ 6 hrs ago and just watched foamy, salty "water" come pouring out of the kitchen faucet... no doubt the valve was stuck open, but apparently that wasn't causing the foamy/salty water... Any other ideas? :confused:
  12. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

That's exactly what is it. Thanks for the help!
  13. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

How do I fix it?
  14. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

I don't believe it's in any "cycle." The display shows "Gal Remaining 00450"
  15. Marco_Guy

sparkling water??

Loosened the fitting for that line inside the salt tank and it is water under pressure.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks