Recent content by Mapetrone

1. Mapetrone

Zeta Rod residental water treatment

Very sorry about the lateness, busy... I don't think the hard water test will come out differently because you are using a chemical reaction which would change the charge of the particle. A quick example, Salt is natural in the body, but we don't harden up. That is because the Na and Cl...
  2. Mapetrone

Zeta Rod residental water treatment

Changing charged particles not softening Just to help this move along I wanted to mention that the product does not remove anything from the water. As the water comes across the "charged" field, it's charge is "changed". I'm not familiar with the Zeta Rod specificially, but this process...
  3. Mapetrone

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

If you are really worried about leaks I would upgrade to a one piece. It is a bit tricky to read the entire instructions before assembly. The directions are straight forward, I just couldn't find them when I installed the toilet because they were on the bottom of the Tank box. (My wife...
  4. Mapetrone

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Toto Drake Eco CEFIONTECT Elongated Non-ADA Upgraded from a 5 gallon 1965 American Standard toilet to the above Eco Drake CEFIONTECT and have no regrets. My wife was a little scared that there would stains and clogs, especially with the 1.28 gal flush, but NO! Works perfectly. It is now the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks