Recent content by macwnj

1. M

Vikrell shower pans--advice??

I've hit the Sterling website and watched their videos on this material. All pieces are molded from a single piece of material. Most of the information relates to installation, which looks much easier than the procedure for a cast iron tub. I have seen this product at Lowe's and it feels more...
  2. M

new bathroom, new tub, what material?

I've read mixed reviews concerning "Americast"...would like to hear from anyone with some experience with it.....
  3. M

Vikrell shower pans--advice??

I, too would like to know more about this material....Sterling makes tubs and surrounds out of it, too.
  4. M

There is no load-bearing wall underneath....the long side of the tub will be next to one, though. This will be part of an approx 8x8 bathroom over a larger 12x13 kitchen. Two of the walls are pre-existing; one an outside wall and the other an interior load-bearing wall. I am not doing this...
  5. M

I am having a new bathroom built in my 100-year old home. I have looked at cast iron (Kohler), "americast" (American Standard), and the fiberglass and acrylic tubs....Home Depot also has a tub that is enamel on steel (Bootz). I like the cast iron best, but I am concerned about the weight...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks