Recent content by MacMikey

1. MacMikey

Tankless with well water??

I have the Rennai R94LSi and I am very happy with it. My kid (a girl) and her mom like to take long hot showers and her Mom likes to take a hot bath at night, usually while the girl is in the shower for school the next day. Not once since we switched to the Rennai have we experienced low...
  2. MacMikey

AC Wiring for Rinnai R94LSe

Mine (Rennai R94LSi) came with the power cord attached and we have it on a dedicated 20amp breaker. No issues with holding it in place, seems very secure. Can't imaging it coming out of there unless vibration is really bad or it is in a plcae where anything can come in contact and possibly yank...
  3. MacMikey

Fine tuning tankless water heater on well system

I agree here as well. From my (not) vast experience with Plumbing and repairs, I had my main run pipes all sized up to 3/4" and 1/2" runs off those to each device. It seems to have made the 2 showers and the LG front loader to get all they need and a minimal pressure drop (well supplied, large...
  4. MacMikey

Sediment in hot water lines with tankless heater

Have Rinnai Tankless and sediment also My plumber said it was from the old tank heater and the crud it created. He comes out, on schedule, to flush the system, run a vinegar solution through it and then flush it again. He also replaces my whole house filter and maintains the faucets for me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks