Recent content by Machabs9

1. Machabs9

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Resolution It turns out there were two problem at play here. 1) There was a partial main line blockage. 2) Also the wax seal used was not sufficient. I was told this model needs an extra tall wax seal. My contractors originally used a regular wax, for the fix they used a regular wax...
  2. Machabs9

Please elaborate Thanks for the response Terry. With a good seal, wouldn't even a main line back-up just overflow the bowl and not leak under the toilet onto the floor? The leaking occurred after several flushes within a 30 minute period. Could this be a slow draining main line? Might I...
  3. Machabs9

My Aquia Leaks I had an Toto Aquia II installed 'professionally' a few weeks ago. It seems to work fine normally but has leaked twice on me - from the bottom of the toilet, it doesn't overflow through the bowl. The contractors original blamed it by rough iron pipes. A blockage it not out of...
  4. Machabs9

New American Standard Dual-Flush Reviews

Thanks for the input. I've listened and was swayed... I ordered a Toto Aquia II (dual-flush) and a Toto Eco Drake, to go along with a One-piece AM Compact Cadet-3 they was previously ordered. Toto prices were actually similar to the Cadet-3 family and I couldn't ignore the strong favourable...
  5. Machabs9

Thanks for the link Terry. I didn't see this older thread on my own. Complaints seem to generally be known trade-offs with dual-flush and this flushing technique - such as low water height in bowl, water dumping from above to push waster out as oppose to a suction, no gurgling. These can...
  6. Machabs9

First post. Can anybody comment on the new American Standard Dual-Flush toilet. I hear it's fairly new and the price almost half that of the Cadet3. It includes the slow close seat and both 3L and 6L flush looked impressive. What's the catch? Any reviews good or bad out there?? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks