Recent content by macguy59

1. M

Price Pfister diverter valve

Well in the process of taking the new valve assembly out to take a picture of it, I immediately saw what the problem was. One too many of the large flat white washers which was preventing the valve stem from seating all the way. I couldn't spell plumber yesterday but today . . . lol
  2. M

Thank you for the quick reply. I suspected a drain problem first so I had Roto Rooter over here to snake it. They couldn't find a clog. I didn't replace just the stem. I replaced the entire valve assembly so I'm not sure what I could have done incorrectly but I will pull it back out and take a...
  3. M

Had a problem since day one of moving into the condo. I have a 3 handle setup in our shower. The center handle is the diverter that when turned redirects the water flow to the shower head. It does but water is also still pouring out of the faucet. It's overwhelming the drain to the point that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks