Recent content by macdarty

1. M

High PH & Hard Water

reply I have green mineral deposits on chrome shower heads & rush on cheap chrome soap holders. Pitting on chrome drain heads. When we moved in the plastic plumbing had black hard rock at elbows that blocked all flow to several bathrooms. Now were seeing off white power in the whole house...
  2. M

High PH & Hard Water

Ph the test was done post treatment not at well head. i do suspect the carbon bed needs rebuilding ... culligan advised us to increase chlorine until we no longer had a sulfer smell .. our problem is pitted fixtures ,clogged shower valves. section of plastic plumbing have white powder or hard...
  3. M

High PH & Hard Water

reply good point but the well installer want to sell a water softner but i don't have hard water .. it just acts like it.
  4. M

High PH & Hard Water

I have a PH of 9.3 SU and a Hardness of 3.6 mg/L. Culligan had installed a chlorine injection & carbon bed to remove the sulfer smell but our plumbing is repeatedly being repaired ( shower valves . Culligan now is recomending a acid injection system to lower the PH and remove suspended sulfer ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks