Recent content by mabu

1. mabu

Modifying shower heads

You still didn't answer my question... maybe you don't know? Does the backflow restrictor affect throughput? From my cursory observation, it seems like it would. I am not asking for a political discussion on environmental regulations. I'm simply asking which elements of the fixtures have...
  2. mabu

Modifying shower heads

Why plumbers suck In other words... what? You want to know why nobody has respect for subcontractors any more? It's because of the two pompous replies thus far. Is the depth of your wisdom so shallow that you need to dole it out in teaspoons? Are you that insecure of your usefulness...
  3. mabu

Modifying shower heads

Exactly... I'm in Baghdad. Now can I get a straight answer from you people? Or is that too much to ask in this forum?
  4. mabu

if the Kohler Cimarron is no good, then what?

I recently replaced an old 3.5gpf toilet with the Kohler Santa Rosa and it is awesome.
  5. mabu

Modifying shower heads

I just purchased one of those Discover 7 shower heads. It seems pretty nice but the flow from this unit is much lower than my old head. Assuming I don't install the shower head in any locale where there may be code restrictions, how might I modify this shower head to improve flow? Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks