Recent content by lys916

1. lys916

well pump switch cut off and won't cut on

Thanks everyone for the help. Ive finally got it working now. All i did was adjust the restart delay/calibration dial in the pumpsaver box from 50 min to 2 min. Im assuming when the water in pressure tank is used up after 2 min rather than 50 min like how it was previously set up, the pumpsaver...
  2. lys916

Thank you for your reply. When you say to get rid of the pressure switch, you mean remove it completely from the system? This pump system was already with the property when i took over so ive never really messed with the pumpsaver or any other electrical component. Could you tell me why getting...
  3. lys916

How long should i wait for the motor to reset? Ive left the generator running after the pump had shut off for about 5 min before but it never switch back on. Maybe i should wait longer?
  4. lys916

I have tried adjusting the the big screw both clockwise and counter clockwise but it still cutting off and not cutting on.
  5. lys916

Hi all, i really need help getting my pump to work. The well pump i have is powered by a generator and its mainly used for garden irrigation. The problem is when the generator power is on, the pump would only work for about 10 seconds before the switch cutting off at 36 psi. With the water still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks