Recent content by LucyintheSky

1. LucyintheSky

TOTO Legato MS624214CEFG One-Piece Toilet, Review and Pictures

Terry, we went to downtown Chicago's Toto showroom to see the VespinII because it appears our first choice, the Maris, is discontinued & being re-engineered. It was ok looking, but another showroom had Legato which looks more sleek than the "chalice front" Vespin. I forgot to look at the right...
  2. LucyintheSky

Ideas for backwall of alcove area

As an artist, I can see that the niche looks funny in your mock up because it straddles several pieces of tile. Drop down one row (or more) under your running glass strip and take one or two pieces of tile out horizontally all the way to the outer grout lines & it will look better. Be sure to...
  3. LucyintheSky

help finding the "better" acrylic and cast iron tubs?

My plumber says the Kohler exo-acrylic are good tubs. We looked at the Kohler Archer (nice, comfortable tub) but the sides are too high. I find a lot of these tubs give you a higher side to get depth, but that is a safety hazard getting in & out (as you age or if you have kids.) My hubby & I...
  4. LucyintheSky

Toto Maris CST484CEMFG availability update

Mr. Candee, I appreciate your response about my Maris post, & have read & printed out many of your posts in the toilet forum, hoping to utilize tips or save us some problems. I would welcome your comments on my toilet forum post "Maris vs Eco Nexus & Toto tubs." Do you think, given the...
  5. LucyintheSky

Toto Maris CST484CEMFG availability update

If you are interested in a Toto Maris toilet, please refer to the **FYI** section in my toilet forum post, subject line: "Maris vs Eco Nexus + Toto tubs" posted 11:26am, 3/26/14 by LucyintheSky. It contains up-to-date Toto direct info regarding speculation on discontinuation or back order of...
  6. LucyintheSky

Toto cast iron enameled tubs

I have a question about Toto cast iron enameled tubs. Please see my extensive recap of our planned small bathroom gut under "Maris Vs Eco Nexus & Toto tubs" by LucyintheSky posted at 11:26am 3/26/14. It contains a lot of information on the parameters of my house, who will do the job, what I...
  7. LucyintheSky

Maris vs Eco Nexus & Toto tubs

This site is awesome! I have learned more about toilet architecture than I ever thought I would want to know! Thanks in advance for all the thoughtful, experienced, & knowledgeable comments that I know will appear in response to my questions. I value your opinions & hope to avoid renovation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks