Recent content by LT Dan

1. L

Back up system

I put in a wood/coal boiler 2 years ago. It is the only heat I have in house. Now things are going to change and there will not be someone here to fire the boiler at all times when needed. Now I need a backup system.I am looking at a Weil McLain Ultr 3 LP gas boiler to do the job. Now I need...
  2. L

Boiler piping

Ok Thanks. Now I can get things rolling.
  3. L

Boiler piping

Washdown was not a good way to put that . Sorry made a mess of it. Going to take it one step at a time. Going from 1 1/4" to 3/4" with the Taco 009 as the pump. Will it cause a erosion problem at the 3/4" opening on the coil/heat exchanger? Coil made of copper at the 3/4" opening. Or is the flow...
  4. L

Boiler piping

Sorry didn't mean to do that but this thing got dumped in my lap and I want to make sure before I start that when it is done there will be no problems down the road.My main concern is the 1 1/4" to 3/4" at the heat exchanger and the pump. The water to air handler is up on ceiling in the garage...
  5. L

Boiler piping

Ok here it goes:confused: I got a harmon SF 260 and need to know if the stuff the dealer gave me is right.:rolleyes: I got 1 1/4 galvanized to go from top of boiler 18" to a T off T with supply one way, the other to crossover. 1 1/4 copper stright up 4' to a 90 then to a flow control valve on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks