Recent content by LST3

1. LST3

HTP UFT-80W Boiler Piping

I also should have noted that the system will be filled with a 40% glycol solution. Being that it is a camp and not a primary residence, there may come a time when we decide to winterize it for a season instead of leaving it heated (hopefully not, but better to plan for the future.) Thanks...
  2. LST3

The zone pumps vs zone valves was more a personal preference after going back and forth with it. With my piping plan, there would only be a difference of one additional pump when going between the two (one zone pump, one boiler pump, and one DHW pump VS the 4 pumps that I was planning to use.)...
  3. LST3

Hey guys, I am going to apologize in advance for the long post, but I know people hate when threads don't include enough information. Feel free to skip to the bold part for my actual question. I am currently building a cabin in NY near the Adirondacks. We are utilizing in-floor radiant to heat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks