Recent content by lprice14

1. lprice14

removal of sediment through chemical injection

Aluminum sulphate is the exact name of the chemical. . .
  2. lprice14

Is there another chemical that is safer? It's been installed for a week and we have not been drinking or brushing our teeth with it until I figured out what levels would be safe. . . .
  3. lprice14

Due to very fine sediment in my well water that was too fine to be captured in my backwash filter or whole house filter, I had a chemical (alum) injection system installed. Water comes into the house into a newly installed 80 lb. water tank that gets injected with the chemical that is stored in...
  4. lprice14

Is it sediment in the lines?

We have sediment issues with our well water that has resulted in our installation of a backwash filtering system a couple years ago. In addition, we have a whole-house water filter in which we use a 1 micron filter. Even with the backwash system, we have had to clean out the toilet tanks every...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks