Recent content by lovewater

1. lovewater

Help with PH of about 10.0 after AIO installation

Thank you for responding and yes I understand. Is having a PH as high as I do along with the ALK being 90 harmful for the copper pipes? I had Kinetico come out today and verify what I was reading. They determined it was the Hague system that was causing the issue. (Just like you said). The...
  2. lovewater

Help with PH of about 10.0 after AIO installation

Hello all, I just had a new Kinetico Powerline PRO PF 1054 AIO iron filter installed. I was still getting a minor 10 second blast of sulfur smell from my cold taps in the house (not the hot ones, i.e. water heater rod is OK). It was installed before a new Hague Water Max softener. My readings...
  3. lovewater

Well pump questions and chlorination levels

That is what I was afraid of. Is there an industry standard for PPM in this application that I can shoot for in the future? The pool requires 3-5 PPM to remain clean and healthy. I assume the well would be the same.
  4. lovewater

Well pump questions and chlorination levels

Hello all, I have a few questions for someone smarter than myself. I just chlorinated my well which is about 150 ft deep. The normal static line is at 75 ft according to the health department report when the well was drilled. We had the rotten egg smell come back again and even after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks