Recent content by loquin

1. L

Moen Chateau cartridge replacement aftermath

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. I'll give that a whirl.
  2. L

Interesting

a couple of months ago, my front lawn sprinklers started staying on after their zone turned off. This, in a system that has been running continuously for 13 years. OK. It's the valve, I thought. So, I got a replacement valve, and started to work. Before getting TOO involved, I decided to...
  3. L

can a bad mouse cord short-out a laptop?

And, back to the mouse: laptops in particular, don't have much in the way of spare capacity built into the power supplies - everything is 'tuned' to be as small/light as possible, so it IS very possible for a short in the USB power buss to pull enough current to reduce system voltages below...
  4. L

Moen Chateau cartridge replacement aftermath

An interesting issue. I replaced the cartridge on my moen shower valve. I went to Moen's website to get the cartridge number(s) for the Touch Control valve. (Note - this is the Touch Control Valve, Model # 82512, and NOT the chateau mentioned in the title, as it does NOT have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks