Recent content by loFreqncy

1. L

Moen shower faucet attachment - confusion!

I am very happy to report that I encountered none of the above problems, works flawlessly. When I fill the tub, about 2 drops come out of the shower head at first, and thats it. You had me pretty worried!
  2. L

Should PEX spin?

First off, I'm no pro (far from it). That said, I replaced all the supply pipe in my house with PEX(the galvanized was leaking and I could not afford a plumber). All the crimps I made checked out perfect with the gauge, and yes they "spin". I wondered about this too, but I've never seen a drop...
  3. L

I did a test run, and it has a small trickle. still very usable, guess I'll have to live with it. If it really bothers me later on, I'll have to cap it off and tile over the spout. Thanks for the heads up. In the future I'll know better. Live and learn, I guess.
  4. L

Darn, looks like IPS it is, I don't want to waste any cash on this. Any tips on getting the ips pipe the perfect length? It says it should be 4 1/16" from the finished wall surface. Thanks again.
  5. L

So far so good as far as I can tell, I've had the drop ear plugged and used the shower serveral times. Why would Pex make water come from both? Is it a back pressure issue. I'd really like to understand why this would be? To be clear, the drop ear is PEX(already connected in wall) to 1/2" ips.
  6. L

I'm almost finished tiling my new shower, now its time to attach the faucet. I have a new moen shower setup listed here: http://www.moen.com/browsecatalog/catalog/details.cfm?stype=category&ptype=r&product=391&category=36&finish=5664&crow=1&details=product&sku=82248BN According to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks