Recent content by littlebit

1. littlebit

Water backup in tubs and toliet when washing clothes! Help me please!!!!

Followup post to my problem The seller sent a guy out to pump our septic tank even though I wasn't convinced that was the problem. The septic tank needed plumbing and they pressure cleaned the pipes. The real problem is that the septic tank was installed before the house was built and it is...
  2. littlebit

Thanks all for replying! The seller is sending someone out today. This forum is great! Thanks again! :)
  3. littlebit

Could someone explain our septic system?

I called the health dept. and got a plat of our septic tank/system. There is some stuff on there that is greek to me. Could someone explain what this stuff means and if any of the numbers here could be problematic? Thank you, thank you, thank you... Septic tank - 1000 gal. Soil...
  4. littlebit

Thank you for responding! My mother is convinced that the septic tank needs to be pumped. My husband called the person that we bought the home from and they said they would send someone out to pump the septic tank. Should I call my husband to call them back and tell them to send a plumber out...
  5. littlebit

Water backup in tubs and toilets when running washing machine, please help!!!

Hello... My husband I and just purchased our first home. We have been using the water, using the toilets, all the sinks and showers with no problem until last night when my husband went to do laundry. I first heard a loud gurgling sound coming from the kitchen sink. That was fine as nothing...
  6. littlebit

Hello... My husband I and just purchased our first home. We have been using the water, using the toilets, all the sinks and showers with no problem until last night when my husband went to do laundry. I first heard a loud gurgling sound coming from the kitchen sink. That was fine as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks