Recent content by lipripper

1. lipripper

Power to a pole barn

yes sir I will "secure" the main panel with some battery powered trail cams hid around the corner .To catch a thief. I've got some "bait" out already.
  2. lipripper

Power to a pole barn

Thank you sir for your advice.Suprisingly enuff, the power company supplies the wire inside the the underground conduit from the nearest transformer to the meter. Same as they would provide wire from the street to a residence.Shoot ,as much as they charge for power out here ,they should.They...
  3. lipripper

Power to a pole barn

Thanks .that's right,it is not an "outbuilding". However we do spend spend quite alot of time on the property ,and the barn is where we store alot of stuff.Boats,hunting vehicle,4wheeler,etc. and have had problems with theft lately.So I would like to "light it up" and put some security in...
  4. lipripper

Power to a pole barn

Thanks for the info,but I guess I didn't give enuff info in the 1st comment.There is no house or power at the barn.My brotherinlaw had the eleccompany run power to it,then when he relocated,he wanted his meter base back for his new place and left me with nothing there.so the power company...
  5. lipripper

Power to a pole barn

My brother in law used our barn for a short period of time and he had elec. service ran to it. He did the minimum to pass code(here in tn it is one light,one switch and one receptacle,all in conduit)I believe.Anyway, now he is gone and he removed his meter box,breaker panel,etc and put it in his...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks