Recent content by Lgbpop

1. Lgbpop

How to fix a dripping Moen shower faucet?

I can't believe it's been a month already, just wanted to say thanks to all for the tips that have been posted here. I did get that cartridge out, in two pieces. The 1/2" tap and bolt solution worked a treat. Even after spraying vinegar into the cartridge shell after the core pulled out, years...
  2. Lgbpop

I don't understand circumcision surgery in America

There's the difference between the US and Canada...If its unnecessary, gets in the way, and serves no useful purpose, we elect him to office.
  3. Lgbpop

I always wondered how/why that would work in the first place. Simple physics and common sense tell me air is compressible only as much as the amount of pressure put upon it, and once that limit is reached things go back to the way they were. I just never waited long enough for that to happen...
  4. Lgbpop

Every forum has a thread that won't die, I guess this one is it and am I ever happy I found it! As several others have had, I've got a shower fixture that went from tight, to a drip, to a trickle. I cleaned off the mineral deposit beneath the collar sticking out of the wall plate and it's a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks