Recent content by leorob

1. leorob

Toilet Flange well below floor level

Thanks for all the advice. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and redo the trap and drain and bring the flange up to the proper level. Luckily this is on the second floor and there is easy access through the ceiling below.
  2. leorob

Toilet Flange well below floor level

I am working on a newly tiled bathroom. Due to circumstances beyond my control, the old toilet flange is now 1 3/4" below the newly tiled floor. (Tile setters did this for leveling (long story, not important). Tile is finished in a very nice circle around and above the flange. In addition...
  3. leorob

Dornbracht Shower/Tub Diverter Sticky

I have an older (25 year) Dornbracht shower/tub diverter and it has become hard to turn. I'd like to take it apart and repair it. There is no set screw on the handle and I would like to know how to take thing thing apart. Any help?
  4. leorob

What is the aspirator for?

Kohler K-302 shower valve What is the aspirator for?
  5. leorob

Ceiling supplies and Kohler K-303 Why Not?

Your are correct....but You are correct to a point. Since I am replacing an existing 2 handle shower whose valves have gone bad, the city will let me install the valve in question. If this were new construction, OR a major remodel you would be correct. They will not force a homeowner to redo...
  6. leorob

Ceiling supplies and Kohler K-303 Why Not?

I am remodeling a shower and will be installing a Kohler k-303 Three valve shower valve (Hot, Cold & diverter). For some reason the instructions say that I cannot use this valve with ceiling supplies. I could certainly re-route the copper and bring the supplies in from below, but, for the life...
  7. leorob

NPT vs slip fit diverter handle spout

I will be installing a Kohler 3 handle shower/tub Valve (K-303-K). I have a choice of NPT or slip fit hardware. (K-T15231-4S or K-T15231-4). I need help in deciding between the NPT and the slip fit. Pros and Cons of each? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks