Recent content by leomd

1. L

Shower-pipe to Shower-head adapter?

I would love to unscrew (tear) it from the wall but its not a common shower arm / shower pipe configuration. If I unscrew the shower pipe from the mixer...I will have the same whacky 55/64s faucet thread. I do plan on renovating within 6 months so I'm just looking for a cheap quick fix that...
  2. L

Will something like this kohler adapter work? Seems a bit steep in price... http://www.us.kohler.com/us/SHOWERHEAD-ARM-ADAPTER-KIT/productDetail/Service-Parts/622381.htm?skuId=583700&brandId=null&_requestid=1088676# Perhaps I need to look for a showerarm to shower head adpater
  3. L

Ugh...I was afraid of that. There is no brand on the shower valve/pipe as well as everything else in the bathroom. I think when the previous owner redid the bathroom they used cheaper fixtures that were probably sourced from South America or China -you see lots of that down here in Miami. I...
  4. L

I am trying to find a replacement for this shower head adapter that has cracked and is leaking but am having no luck finding the piece. This adapter/reducer is from my 7/8's shower pipe 55/64's female to a 1/2" male NPT shower head thread. I imagine I will have better luck finding this piece...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks