Recent content by leif-amber

1. L

strange problems

it did stop raining and the ground has dried out alot, and the problem has stuck around.
  2. L

strange problems

we left a hole in a nonvisable part behind the base and the wall. we didn't do it as a weep hole though, we just left it so that if the toilet did need to come back up, we would have somewhere to get good leverage without scaring the glaze.
  3. L

strange problems

No, i just don't know what that could have done to the lines. the rain thing is mostly geographic. the area I live in is in the mississippi delta, where its really flat, really sandy, and really close to sea level. The area does not drain well when it rains, the pumps the city uses for...
  4. L

strange problems

Roto-rooter is coming out friday after noon, i hope it goes well.
  5. L

strange problems

1975, and there is a med. size tree about 2 feet to the left of where the pipe is supposed to run through the yard.
  6. L

strange problems

I absolutly have city sewage, there just is a chance that when the house was built in 1975 city sewage didn't come out that far and wasn't on it. If so, it has been converted to city. I don't know if my house even has a septic tank, because I can't find any kind of vent for one in the yard.
  7. L

strange problems

We have city sewage, but their is a possibilty that the house did originally have a cess pool, the house across the street is a mirror image, and the woman who owns it got a big surprise about a month ago when she walked into her back yard, she had a HUGE hole there where it had collapsed. What...
  8. L

strange problems

Well, we have a vent but I can't find a cleanout anywhere. The things thats going on suggests that it has to be a clog, but why would the toilet have flushed fine before we got alot of rain? Where would a pro have to put his snake in at? He wouldn't have to pull up my toilet would he? Because...
  9. L

strange problems

Hi, me and my husband bought a house and have been redoing it. We replaced everything, new bathtub, new sinks, new toilet. The house is on a concrete slab, so we didn't mess with the drain lines, otherthan what we had to put in above the floor (traps etc). My husband does heat/ac so he...
  10. L

Small Bath...Need Diminutive Vanity & Sink

space saver sink The sink you have shown is the same one I just bought for my very small bathroom (approx. 24 sq. feet). I got it at Lowes for 148 dollars. It comes with the cabinet, the basin, which hangs over the front of the cabinet and a mirror.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks