Recent content by leed613

1. L

Issue with the Installation of a Price Pfister shower valve body

Thanks to all.... Thanks for everyone's help, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I currently plan to leave it as is. P.S. The shower glass enclosure guy is coming this week to glass it in; so the job will offically be over by Wednesday!
  2. L

Thanks for the responses. Given that the install is near (if not finally) complete, I was wondering about two options. 1) Remove the stem and set the screw into guide coming off the valve body. This would place it the correct distance from the trim, but the screw would be in the nylon...
  3. L

Yes. This particular illustration does not have the extender, it is illustrated in the trim exploded views. Here is the view: http://www.pricepfister.com/www/ImageAssets/mirror/model/bath/treviso/tre808-d/EX-808-02.pdf but my install does not have the tub fill.
  4. L

Remodeling my bathroom and I have installed a new Price Pfister shower valve (0X8 series) and trim (Treviso model, 808 series). I was careful to place the body of the valve flush with the finished wall, but upon installation of the handle, it is ~1 inch from the trim deck. I was wondering if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks