Recent content by Leanman82

1. L

Tried a permeate pump on my new RO system. Didn't work so great.

I really don't understand how you guys understand these things. Do you guys have gauges or measurement techniques that help you assess your conclusions? I'm new to RO systems and it seems like a hobby when I read the knowledgeable posts in these forums.
  2. L

RO System permeate pump question

Hi Could you take a look at my post and comment. I really appreciate the insights you prsented before here and would be hearing more: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/integrating-a-flush-valve-and-permeate-pump-into-apec-ro-system-for-enhanced-efficiency.108441/
  3. L

Integrating a Flush Valve and Permeate Pump into APEC RO System for Enhanced Efficiency

I've recently installed an APEC RO system and am in the process of adding a few key components for improved efficiency and maintenance. I'd appreciate your insights on the following: 1. Leak Detector Integration: I've added a leak detector to the system. While it's a straightforward addition...
  4. L

Possible Cross-Contamination in APEC RO Water Filters. Is Air Gap Necessary?

I am majorly confused. Why would the brine line suck up water due to backpressure? Most RO installation shows the brine line to be fairly many inches away from the bend so I don't see how it could suck up the water unless the waste water reaches and touches the brine line?? In my case, I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks