Recent content by lazypineapple

1. lazypineapple

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

Thanks for the reply, but after reading reviews here. I not sure this would be a good choice , for them. I should have mentioned, this would be used by elderly people..and being old skool. and techniqe changes ,I might not have a happy Parent. so what would the second choice ?
  2. lazypineapple

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

Largest trap? I notice that most toto's have a 2-1/8 trap some have a larger trap.. 2-7/16 is the larger traps much better flusher ? looking for a 2 piece great flusher, a certain 90 pound family member and jam a toilet. dangest thing i ever seen, and Im not talking with paper. thanks
  3. lazypineapple

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Just bought 2 MS604114CEFG , UltraMax II. Installed the 1st one,(remodeling), Very nice unit. , clean flushing, and quick, this Throne, does a complete flush in 20 sec, from the time you push the handle til the water shuts off. very pleased ,
  4. lazypineapple

4" cast iron closet flange

it finally dawn on me what john is saying. just build my own flange of PVC. Glue a PVC flange to a length of 4" PVC pipe and press it into my rubber seal.............Douh and yes mount it to the slab. I just wasn't too crazy about using the Flange Repair because of the way to is choked...
  5. lazypineapple

Glue the flange? but i have a Repair Flange, here's some pics this is the broken flange neck, that i removed. here is the new rubber gasket with a fresh piece of cast iron pipe heres the Repair Flange with the cast pipe this where i was thinking of using the PVC sleeve instead...
  6. lazypineapple

Hub? can someone describe what a Hub is? is it the flange part of the 90. or the flange at the end of the pipe? this 90 has a larger step with a lip and a groove on the end.
  7. lazypineapple

I removed the 4" broken pipe i got the 4" broken pipe out and the rubber gasket out of the Hub ? if thats what its called. so what i have is the 90` that is in the slab. Looks like the opening it's a little under 5" ID the rubber seal I got fits my 90 and I assemble it with a 3"long...
  8. lazypineapple

I'm needing a 4" closet flange with a 3" long neck. to repair my Throne. my set up is a Cast iron flange that is pressed into a rubber seal that is press into the eL. the flange top is gone and I busted the 4" pipe that , what was left of the broken flange. i have removed the broken flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks