Recent content by Larrypac

1. L

AIO system causing hard water

Thanks for the detailed post. Would have replied earlier but I was waiting for a notification that someone had posted but got none. The media is 1 c.f. of Katalox light. Our well produces 5 GPM, which was supposedly the minimum for the 1 c.f. system. The tank is 9"x48". Attached...
  2. L

After installing an AIO system, the water tasted bad so I took a quart of water to a local company that does water treatment systems and the test came back at 8GPG. Our water prior to the AIO system was at 1.4GPG
  3. L

I installed an AIO system from Softpro last weekend to mitigate a high level of manganese. The water continued to taste bad so I did a water test. The manganese was lowered to below the level of concern but the water was at 8GPG hardness. Prior to the system, hardness was at 25 mg CaCO3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks