Recent content by larman

1. L

Installing new tub walls out of square

Im installing new tub walls out of square. What is the best method to getting these walls square so I can set the tub?
  2. L

Indirect Water Heater Leaking

I have an indirect water heater that is leaking from the part in front that monitors the temperature, I think it is called the well. Does this indicate that the unit is shot? Can I replace this part?
  3. L

Cant fit in 60" Tub

I am trying to install a 60" tub and there is barely enough room to fit it in. I have no room to maneuver it in the baseboard heat and finished tile is stopping me for laying it flat of the floor and installing it? Are there any tricks or suggestions on how to get this in?
  4. L

3" PVC PIPE Gluing Question

I was gluing two piece of 3" pvc. I used the cleaner then the glue as instructed. When I put the to pieces together it wanted to push right back out so I held it for a few seconds and it held. I went to my next item and later noticed that the pvc kicked out about 1/4 to 3/8" of an inch there is...
  5. L

Hot Water Storage Tank Replacement

Hello, I have a hot water storage tank that is leaking at the temperature well. Can the well be replaced? Also I cant seem to find a place to by another hot water storage tank does anyone know where I could purchase them? Lowes and Home Depot do not sell them as far as I know. Thanks in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks