Recent content by lach_v

1. L

price pfister shower installed at 90 degrees

It was messing up not just that shower but the whole plumbing functionality in the basement. We just never used it much... Ok, I'll have to hire someone to do the tile work. Or hope that aliens will come some day and help me :D Thanks everybody!!!
  2. L

On the other side is outside brick wall of the house:(
  3. L

Finally I figured out what is wrong with my PP Ox8 JX8 shower installation: idiot previous owner!!!:mad: installed shower by turning it 90 degrees. In other words he connected hot and cold water pipes to where shower and tab pipes where suppose to connect. Here comes a question: do I have any...
  4. L

Cold water back up into hot water pipe

We rearly use those showers at all - since they are in the basement. But when we use them - we turm them off by valve. WM was also my first thought - so I eliminated it long time ago by trurning off water supply to it. And as far as I know I don't have tempering valve - but, oboisly, I didn't...
  5. L

Here are the pictures. As I said first looks like Kohler, another - Price Pfister: http://picasaweb.google.com/lachinov/Plumbing#
  6. L

I am not 100% sure what brands are they. Looks to me that 1 is Kohler (K-304), another - Price Pfister (shown here http://www.**************.com/pdf/0X8-340A-3.pdf). But neither one looks even close to Why can't they put a brand name somewhere visible??? I'll try to post pictures tomorrow...
  7. L

Thnaks for quick reply! There are 2 showers and a sink sitting on the same set of pipes. Sink can be eliminated - I cut the water under it and it didn't help. I already cut the drivewall and by just feeling the pipes tempreture can tell this. So it must be one of 2 shower cartridges... Is...
  8. L

Hi. I have a problem: Cold water back up into hot water pipe. I think there might be something wrong with a shower valve since water out of a shower comes out barely warm. And even when the shower is off the cold water goes back into hot water pipe and again barely warm water comes out of hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks