Recent content by l8night

1. l8night

Toto Drake Drip

Thanks Jim. It was my guess but wasn't sure. I tried simply pouring water into the bowl late yesterday and could get it to occur. I thought the stool may not be level but checked it as well. I will note it but won't worry about it for now and just keep an eye on it. I appreciate your thoughts...
  2. l8night

Toto Drake Drip

Hi Everyone, I have two ADA Toto Drake toilets that my family just loves. I have noticed an interesting drip on one of the toilets though that I thought I would ask the team about. When fluid or solids are added to the bowl, I can hear a distinct drip resonate from the toilet before flushing...
  3. l8night

Toto Drake Tank Rocks Slightly

Thanks. I will give it a try.
  4. l8night

Toto Drake Tank Rocks Slightly

Hi Guys, I just installed my first Toto Drake and had no problems with the initial install. After completion of the install, I noticed the tank rocks slightly back. The front is secure against the china but rocks back slightly if someone presses on the tank. I have no leaks and the toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks