Recent content by Kwill808

1. Kwill808

Suggestions on low yield well/water storage system

My well pump has dry run protection on it. Would that eliminate the need for the cycle sensor? Any opinions on jet pumps or booster pumps (such as the Grundfos Scala1) for pumping from the storage tank to the pressure tank?
  2. Kwill808

Are you saying that my current well pump will not be able to handle pumping from 280ft to a storage tank which is about 50ft from the well head? Having to scrap the use of that pump would be a huge loss.
  3. Kwill808

When my well was first drilled in Nov '21 my well driller rated it at 5pm, 160ft depth and 90 ft static. I started lightly using the well in the spring on '23 where I employed a Grundfos 10gpm 3/4hp 240v pump with a 40/60 pressure tank. I found out last week that my well only held around 35gal...
  4. Kwill808

Advice on equipment to buy for DIY well pump installation

Thanks for the replies. So here's some links to what I have in my shopping cart thus far. Please let me know if I'm going astray: https://www.aquascience.net/grundfos-5sq07-230-230v-5gpm-3-4hp-230v-2-wire-96160133-3-stainless-steel-submersible-well-pump...
  5. Kwill808

Advice on equipment to buy for DIY well pump installation

I was looking for advice on the equipment to buy to setup my well. The well is 160' deep with 67' of casing where the water level comes up to 90' and the flow is 5-6gpm. The home is a 4 bd 2.5 bath off grid home in central TN that will be solar powered. Any help is appreciated. Links to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks