Recent content by kungfuparachute

1. kungfuparachute

Toto Drake low bowl water

wjcandee, Thanks for your response. I'll try shimming it just to make sure that's not the issue. How far do you think I can shim it before I break the seal on the wax ring and have to reset it?
  2. kungfuparachute

If I pour slowly it fills to about 1/4 inch above the groove, which is where it fills to after it flushes. No matter how much I pour that's all the higher it gets. Then it drains to the level in the photo within a few minutes. It seems to drain a little more slowly then after a flush, but...
  3. kungfuparachute

I'm adding difficult to plunge to my frustration with this toilet. A round plunger doesn't form a seal in the bowl. One week and it already clogged. Toto customer service is still jerking me around. They could at least tell me they aren't going to help me. They just keep saying they'll...
  4. kungfuparachute

The opposite toilet is an older Eljer 1.6gpf with a standard flush valve. The Toto drains without the other toilet being flushed. I just tried flushing the Eljer and it seems to have no effect on the Toto water level. The toilet I just used the Toto to replace was an old water hog, but I...
  5. kungfuparachute

Yes, it fills about 1/4 inch above the groove, and then drains below it to the level in the picture. Maybe a 3/4 inch drop all together. That 3/4 inch is significant given the bowl design. Most of it drains in about a minute. It may continue a little over time but the majority drains in a...
  6. kungfuparachute

I checked the fill tube etc.. Seems ok. It does fill, it just drains afterward. The floor is dead on level. There isn't anything wicking it. It has been doing this since the very first fill, before I ever used the toilet. I just installed it 3 days ago. Does the level seem low for a Drake...
  7. kungfuparachute

I just installed a Toto Drake CST744S. It appears that their is a diamond shaped ridge where the water line should be inside the bowl. When I flush, the water fills this area about 1/4 inch deep. After flushing the water line settles about an inch in 30 seconds or so. It sits at this settled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks