Recent content by ktc

1. ktc

Gas to Electric conversion because of remodeling limitations?

Thanks for all the feedback. I can't find any threads on specific electric water heaters that are recommended. Are there any specific ones you guys have put in that you would recommend? Is a 50-gal appropriate for a family of 2 or 3? Appreciate your thoughts, ktc
  2. ktc

Thanks Jim and Jimbo. Seattle electric is very reasonable: http://www.seattle.gov/light/accounts/rates/NUand25CitiesRateTable.pdf It is surprising, but apparently my $0.0987/kwh is the current highest delivered total rate, all-inclusive. The first 10kwh/day is even less. As such, I think using...
  3. ktc

Hi there, I'm a first-time homeowner and also decided to tackle on a remodel project, and hit a dilemma that I was hoping to run by all you experts :confused: We have a master bedroom in the basement and an unfinished adjacent room where there is currently a 3-year old Rheem Fury 50-gal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks