Recent content by kosiko

1. K

Gallon setting for Kinetico meter softener

Gary, If I remember correctly, they said it will need 8lb salt + 80Gallons water per regeneration. Thanks for your link, I just still don't know how to set the salt dose size & gallon meter to get the best result (salt efficiency, regeneration cycle etc.) , especially in this link, how to...
  2. K

Hi Gary, Thanks for your information. I don't really understand the relationship between the salt dose size and SFR as you mentioned below: "You have less than 3/4 cuft of resin and only get 21K IF you set the salt dose at like 10-11 lbs. You will have a constant SFR of less than 6.75 gpm"...
  3. K

Hi guys, I got my Kinetico Powerline 0840 installed today, it's 0.7cu rasin with Fleck 5600 meter head, it says has 21000 gain capacity. My water hardness is 7ggp, if I divide 21000/7 then I get 3000gallon per refresh. Of course I should give some buffer, like set it as 2800gallon. But...
  4. K

Kinetico Q237?

Another one: http://www.aqua-nouveau.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/kinetico_2020c_water_softener_p517.pdf For 2020c, what's the difference between S serious and C serious? I am trying to find out if any other twin tank model, 2040s is kinda costly to me:rolleyes:
  5. K

Kinetico Q237?

Andy, I found a good link about Kinetico product's spec: http://www.clearwaternow.ca/MachPerformanceDatasheet.pdf Do you have similar spec file for Q237? I have 2040S in the link above. If the sales is honest, the Q237 should be same as 2025S, from the spec, 2025s is not bad though...
  6. K

Kinetico Q237?

Hi Gary, Thanks for the input, very interesting information. Now I can calculate that I used about 3434gallon water per month, it's 8.6gpg here, then I need to remove 29532grains per month, about 984grain per day. If a softener has 4000g capacity, then it will regenerate about every 4...
  7. K

Kinetico Q237?

Got it, thanks
  8. K

Kinetico Q237?

Thanks Andy, I don't worry about any PM at all ;) I will definitely take the advise that should not consider timer valve model. Check your PM, I have 1 request to you and I hope you can help. Good for me that I kick timer valve out and narrow down the scope :D
  9. K

Kinetico Q237?

biermech, full cubic foot unit = how many k unit? $650 included installation, tax or just the unit? Thanks :)
  10. K

Kinetico Q237?

Hi guys, Thank you very much for the valuable input. I am newbie to water systems, just did 2 days research online and check with sales people in local dealers. :D As you can't find product spec, details technical information/data for comparison purpose, which means these kind of data is NOT...
  11. K

Kinetico Q237?

Hi guys, I am new to here and I am looking forward to hear suggestions from all of you. I just began my water softener hunting since yesterday. I have 2 adult 2 kids, last month's water consumption was 13 cubic meters. As I know the water in my area is about 8.6 grains, not sure about iron but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks