Recent content by KorasDad

1. KorasDad

How many gallons of water in a 10 foot length of 1/2" copper.. is my math correct?

It's actually 0.102 gallons. The formula goes something like this... Paste this into your excel sheet and put the pipe diameter in the A4 cell and length in feet in the B4 cell... This calculation assumes nominal internal diameter is used. =((3.1416*((0.5*A4)^2))*(12*B4))/(1728/7.482366)...
  2. KorasDad

Cast Iron Soaking Tub Recommendations

KorasMom wants a new soaking tub (think deeper is better). I'm kind of partial to cast iron but can't seem to find one she likes in an appropriate size. The bathroom space limits the style to a 5 foot alcove install. She really likes the Tea-for-Two from Kohler but it is a 5'5" tub. Does anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks