Recent content by Kokopelli

1. Kokopelli

Shower Diverter

Next step in the bathroom reno . . . I have the faucet kit installed -- no leaks in the solder yay! except that when I tested the diverter water came out of the shower head but still came out of the tub spout as well. The diverter came preassembled -- what should I be adjusting/ looking...
  2. Kokopelli

Overflow help?

Fixed!!!! Thanks for the suggestion, I ended up cutting into the drywall from behind the tub, cut the copper pipe and slipped on a new overflow kit with a compression ring. It was such a pleasure to tighten up those last screws and know I had a good seal! Thanks again K
  3. Kokopelli

Overflow help?

Oh one other thing I currently have the wall open on this side of the tub . . .
  4. Kokopelli

Overflow help?

That picture is of the pipe behind the overflow opening. Unfortunatly the old overflow plate went to the dump with the old bathtub. It didn't even occur to me that it would be a problem. I really don't want to pull the tub back out as I have already finished one side of the wall. Is there...
  5. Kokopelli

Overflow help?

Hoping someone can help explain how the overflow is supposed to be installed. I've dropped in the new tub and can't for the life of me figure out how the overflow pipe should be attached with the gasket and the overflow plate. The hole for the screw is in the middle of the pipe but the supplied...
  6. Kokopelli

Newbie -- Help removing old faucet/taps

Picture Here's a pic -- I checked and there is no screw under the spout -- it just won't budge off that pipe! Thanks for reading K
  7. Kokopelli

Fixed half the problem . . . Well I took some wd40 to the old bits and one unscrewed, the second one snapped in half -- it was only plastic! So they're off. :) I can't however budge the faucet/spot. Any suggestions? Thanks, K
  8. Kokopelli

Hi, Sorry I don't know the technical terms for all the parts . . . but I have an old faucet that i'm trying to remove. I have taken off the handles and see that there is another part that needs to be taken off under the handles (it has the small bits that actually turn the taps on and off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks