Recent content by Koidaddy

1. Koidaddy

PVC Well Points - 1 1/4 by 3' to 4' - Where to buy in Canada - HELLLLLP!!

Howdy People, Decided I'm going to drill my own shallow well by hand in my backyard. Gathering up supplies now and unable to locate where to buy an inexpensice pvc well point (1 1/4" x 3' or 4') here in Canada..... Plenty of places in the U.S. have them for about @10. bucks, but shipping is...
  2. Koidaddy

Please Help! (smiles)

Thanks everyone for your help. I found the parts I need to upgrade online. Chris :D
  3. Koidaddy

Please Help! (smiles)

Thanks for the quick response! Yes, it is a Delta faucet... a white Delta faucet - and I want chrome. can I replace the parts with chrome??:confused: Thanks for your help! Chris "The Newbie"
  4. Koidaddy

Please Help! (smiles)

Need your help on a couple of issues. First; My hot water is in short supply these days - used to be able to fill the bath full up and water was still hot... now I only get about 6 inches or so. Tank is electric, original with the house (12 years old). There is only two adults in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks