Recent content by kny21

1. K

Toilet flange in slab questions

It needs about 1/2" - 1" in the areas right around the pipe. It's not that it's unlevel but more broken out if you get my meaning. I've drew a line on the pic to illustrate where it's low.. the rest of the floor is level and ready to go.
  2. K

thanks for the replies... No, not roots... just debris from cleaning up and a bad pic. I'm not worried about the void around the pipe if it's not an issue leaving that way with the flange, etc. But where the base of the toilet will meet the slab it isn't level. I need to build that up to...
  3. K

I got a bathroom re-mod job going on and with all the reading I've done I'm starting to wonder if I have a weird case on my hands and if it needs more attention than I first thought. From all my searching everyone states to make sure the flange is secured to the subfloor to eliminate future...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks