Recent content by Kneejerk

1. Kneejerk

INSTALLATION OF NEW HYDRONIC EXPANSION TANK

I hope this helps. I can send individual closeups if helpful. PS: It appears IT isn’t this old guy’s specialty….upside down is the best I can do, although I do pretty well with tools.
  2. Kneejerk

INSTALLATION OF NEW HYDRONIC EXPANSION TANK

As a new member, I would like to thank everyone for the help with my recent wireless thermostat post. It was suggested to me that the expansion tank installed on my new Viessman Vitodens 100-W boiler is undersized, but the technician quoted $499.00 (no joke!) to install the next larger size. I...
  3. Kneejerk

Truly Wireless Thermostat

Thanks, I hadn’t realized that could happen. I just ordered a Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen with sensors. It appears that the Nest Thermostat E can also use sensors, and is half the price, but has just recently become available for trade purchase only.
  4. Kneejerk

Truly Wireless Thermostat

I am looking for a thermostat that is powered only by batteries that can turn one of my circulators on wirelessly. I have a new Viessmann Vitoden 100W boiler, and a Taco relay that is connected to two separate thermostats and circulators for our small 2 zone house. The problem is that I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks