Recent content by kmpeters

1. kmpeters

Anyone know about septic systems?

no rocking and no smells inside at all. We went through quite a bit to get it stable... but it is, and it doesn't rock at all... and we can't smell anything inside anyway - only outside.
  2. kmpeters

Anyone know about septic systems?

We can't figure out what's wrong, and the septic people we've called say that it doesn't make sense to them, either... Our house was built in '88, and we bought it 3 years ago. We haven't had any problems with it at all in the years we've lived here... but suddenly, this winter when the...
  3. kmpeters

Help! Faucet won't align straight

Nope... There isn't any washer. There's just the threads that screw on deep inside the faucet. They seem to provide a good enough seal, quite easily, it's just that we can't get the back of the faucet to be flush with the backplate, and the front facing down at the same time!!! At the point...
  4. kmpeters

Thanks, but... Thanks. I'll show my husband your suggestion. That should help some, although I don't know if it will be be enough to take care of both variables... the exact length and the right position of the top of the threads of the screw end. The threads are very wide/deep... so there's...
  5. kmpeters

We're finishing a bathroom remodel... the last thing needing installed is the tub faucet. We've already got the walls tiled, tub in, etc. We have a copper pipe sticking out of the wall there, and the faucet is a screw-on type. So my husband soldered a fitting (or whatever it's called) on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks