Recent content by kmcconnell

1. K

Need opinions on new well/pump system

I remember that the wire size will be 12 gauge, but I don't remember him saying anything about the 2 or 3 wire. I'm pretty sure he said that the basic system would use galvanized parts.
  2. K

Need opinions on new well/pump system

We are building a new house and have already drilled the well (hit water @ 180', drilled down to 205', water rose to about 40', & is estimated to provide about 16-18 gal/min). Below are the quotes I got from the local pump dealer/installer last night: Standard system - $1925 - ¾ hp...
  3. K

Two recirculating lines and one pump?

Is there another "preferred way" to handle a situation like this? Is a two pump setup something I should be considering? I'd like to have something cost effective.
  4. K

Two recirculating lines and one pump?

Is it possible to have two recirculating hot water lines connected to one recirculating pump? I'm currently putting in my copper pipes (new construction) and was going to install two return lines to go back to the water heater. One loop will go to the master bath and be ~110' total length...
  5. K

Pics of CORRECTLY done plumbing rough ins

I've been a lurker up to this point, reading and researching, but finally thought I join in and post a question. Does any one here have any photos or links to websites with photos of plumbing installs done correctly? Most of what I've found has been how not to do something, which is helpful...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks