Recent content by Kingofthegeeks

1. K

On the lighter side

Just thought i would try and draw some laughs and disbelief out of the crowd with some pictures from one of my previous renos. See if you can pick out the problem!
  2. K

mystery pipe question

Tracing Is there a simple way to trace the lines under the concrete pad and determine where this pipe is going? I don't mind buying reasonably priced tools as i could use this again, however if they are very expensive, who should i be calling? Thx again for your help Mike
  3. K

mystery pipe question

hopefully someone has an idea, thx for the help
  4. K

mystery pipe question

ANTHES is written on the top. I would prefer to not have to tie into the main stack, but if your not sure what this opther pipe is, i most likely will have to trench back to the main.
  5. K

mystery pipe question

Lets try this again. I have a renovation property which is missing a drain in the mechanical room. I need to remedy this and to my hopefull delight there is a pipe sticking out of the floor relatively close. I have never seen a pipe look like this and am hoping osomeone might have an idea...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks