Recent content by KingJerky

1. KingJerky

Toto VS American Standard

Thanks for the information everyone. I actually put that very fill valve in about a year ago. It works very well, but the dripping sound continued so I was happy to see a revised unifit trapway is available. I'm going to give that a go and make for a happier wife... resulting in a happier...
  2. KingJerky

Toto VS American Standard

Is there a new SKU for the updated unifit adapter? I would like to get one, but would really like to know i am getting a "quiet" v2 version. I have a Carlyle 2 that was installed about 3 or 4 years ago with the dripping noise after a tank fill. It lasts about 15 seconds. Looking forward to...
  3. KingJerky

TOTO elongated dual-flush ONE PIECE Aquia - NEW MS654204MF

LOL - thanks for your comments. I found answers to many of my questions/concerns just searching the forum too. Learning my way around...
  4. KingJerky

TOTO elongated dual-flush ONE PIECE Aquia - NEW MS654204MF

Any issues or complaints on MS654204MF from the "field"? Hello Terry, This is my first post and I'd like to say that I have made excellent use of your forum and recommendations. I very much appreciate your time and dedication to providing consumers with this information. I have been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks