Recent content by killforfood

1. killforfood

FREE Tile Council of North America Handbooks (TCNA)

Face Book is an automatic -10 Man Points. I don't do Face Book. I had my Daughter like you and I sent the request message. Hope that works.
  2. killforfood

I hate my neighbors Plumber

The previous owners left me with a lot of surprises that have to be addressed. After replacing the water heater, a good look at the plumbing convinced me to redo everthing with Pex. I will definately be installing a ball valve on the hot water heater and new main ball valve. J Whipples rants can...
  3. killforfood

Hi Terry, Yah, I've actually been researching the heck out of this place. Two weeks ago I thought ToTo was just a little yappy dog. You're advice and others on here convinced me not to buy the first decent looking cheap toilet from Home Depot. Now if I could just find some shower heads that...
  4. killforfood

No water coming into the house from gravity fed spring

If you are dumping in gallons of water into the pipe at the spring and none is coming out at the house; you either have a leak or a clog. If you are able to continually poor water in and it keeps taking more then you have a broken pipe somewhere down hill before it is reaching the house. If it's...
  5. killforfood

Last week my hot water heater ruptured while we slept. About 5:30 I get up for work and no hot water??? Well of course the basement is flooded and I go straight for the main shut-off valve. I can only assume that the raging flow blew the seat off of the valve because the valve failed to stop...
  6. killforfood

Need Advice Before Re-piping house

Hey Underwater, I can totally relate to your problem. I just joined for the same reasons that you are here. I'm tired of cleaning the rust out of the faucet screens and shower cartridges. The galvanized nipples behind some of by brass shut-offs had to be replaced. When I put a pipe wrench to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks