Recent content by Kilauea

1. Kilauea

kerdi shower base with liquid waterproofing on the wall

Yes,I sanded the face down and fabbed up to it(from drab to fab,lol).Not *required but helps me sleep better. As for the mortar mixture(3701),no.I use a 4/1 ratio and 4/1/.5 on the curb.I add fortifier to the area around where the drain receptor stands. I waited about a week before applying...
  2. Kilauea

I think Im the 1st one on the planet who installed one in the field.Pics are on the Laticrete Drain thread via TYW:)
  3. Kilauea

preferred waterproof barrier for tile tub surround

I personally like Laticretes Hydrobarrier for hops.You need to use fabric(you should with all liquids for that matter)ofcourse,in all transitions and change of plane. I prefer this liquid for this circumstance because it is very light blue,and enhances visibilty in a typically dark area.This...
  4. Kilauea

I installed a Hydroban Linear Drain a couple of weeks ago,and really liked it.Using this system is very easy,and makes more sense since you already want to use a liquid membrane on your walls already. Lake Cypress,huh?I do quite alot of jobs out there.Beautiful area.Ill be starting a project...
  5. Kilauea

1st time on Forum/Concrete in a Toilet Pipe

Hi everyone.My name is LT Chong.I am a tile professional from East TX.-TANDCTILE-DOT_NET I have an issue with concrete in a toilet pipe (its the concrete guys fault).Im looking for remedies on resolving this issue without a total demolition which would entail taking up large...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks