Recent content by Khellandros

1. Khellandros

Pressure switch/well issue

****UPDATE**** So I put a switch with no lever on instead of one with the lever. I checked the tank once it was drained and could not hear sloshing so if it's waterlogged I'm guessing it's not by much. Also when I checked the pressure last night then again this morning there was no movement and...
  2. Khellandros

My original switch that I thought failed did not have the lever but when buying the new one(s) the models with the lever were more expensive so of course I thought that meant higher quality lol. I may switch back to the non lever style after checking if the tank is waterlogged or not. Thanks for...
  3. Khellandros

Thanks for the reply. The tank was replaced 4 years ago, I used to have the old style with no bladder so I didn't really consider it as a possibility when this started happening. When I get home I'll drain the system and shake the tank to see if I can hear sloshing inside. Also I definitely...
  4. Khellandros

Hello I looked through the forum and tried to find someone with the same issue so I wouldn't have to make a new thread but couldn't find one. I have a 1hp single phase above ground pump for a shallow well, it feeds a 55gallon holding tank that has 38psi in the bladder when measured with no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks