Recent content by Kevind04

1. K

Leaking Weil MCClane Boiler

I'm sure it is not the relief valve. That is dry. It is definately leaking from inside the furnace. The guy that came out from the oil co. had a lot of trouble getting the covers off so I couldn't get a good look at the possible leak. The pressure guage drops from 5 when cold to 15-17 when the...
  2. K

it looked like it was leaking from the right front lower corner of the cast iron based on the corrosion. the guy that came to the house struggled getting the covers off and it doesn't leak with the furnace off so I didn't actually see the leak.
  3. K

We replaced our old 30 year old furnace with a Weil MClane P-WTGO-5 Gold oil burning furnace 14 years ago. We replaced the old furnace because it was old not because it stopped working. We just found out the new boiler is leaking. The installer said our town's water supply was known for rotting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks