Recent content by kellerdc

1. K

Iron Filter / Water Softener - how to choose

Agreed - looks like the best approach is to start with a water softener and then see if I need anything else. I have called two different places and gotten about the same price from each which is about $2000 to install a water softener. It seems like a lot to me since it looks like they can be...
  2. K

Iron Filter / Water Softener - how to choose

The water (especially the hot water) in my house smells like rotten eggs. I have had the water tested and been told that I have the following: Hardness 13 grains per gallon Iron at 1.16 (PPM?) Manganese at .9 (PPM?) I have been told by one company that I need a sediment...
  3. K

Auto switch between 2 wells

Hi Rancher, Sorry to sound stupid, but how would you keep the second tank in the system? Thanks
  4. K

Hi Rancher, Thanks for the reply - looks like exactly what I need. In answer to your question, no I do not have check valves, just gate valves. When I redo it I will make them check valves Quick question - with this device it sounds like I will end up with just one tank and one...
  5. K

I currently have two wells, each with their own pressure switch and tank. If I leave both wells on one will actually backfill the other tank. At this point I am manually switching between the two wells. How can I set it up so that it automatically switches between the two wells? Would I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks