Recent content by keb21

1. keb21

Shower drain not flush with pan. Possibly installed wrong?

Thank you for your reply! That’s what I thought. Glancing under the pan, there seems to be another black gasket there but I need to get in there better to look. If that’s the case, can I remove and reinstall the drain from the top only? Or does the whole assembly need to be taken apart...
  2. keb21

Shower drain not flush with pan. Possibly installed wrong?

This drain has bothered me since we purchased our house (2020), but it’s never caused problems or been enough of a nuisance to check it out. Our shower drain does not sit flush with the lowest point in the pan so we get some pooling water around the edges. It looks to be about 3/16" higher than...
  3. keb21

Broken metal trap arm removal/install PVC P-trap

Please bear with me - I am pretty handy but have limited plumbing experience! We just purchased a very old home to find lots of problems. Shortly after moving in, we realized our upstairs sink did not have a p-trap. The previous owners just connected the sink tail piece to the wall with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks