Recent content by Kdog

1. Kdog

Pressure tank

Thanks again Bob, Looks like I have some homework to do. I will try to find out all the info needed and check back. Thanks, KD
  2. Kdog

Pressure tank

I am building a new house on a shared well and am trying to figure out how to get the water pressure and volume correct. The house is 600 feet from the well, 3/4 hp pump into a pumphouse with a pressure tank (about 5 ft tall), than splits into two lines going to the two houses. I have 600 feet...
  3. Kdog

Poly pipe

Thanks for all your advice! I will go back and fix what I did wrong. Kdog
  4. Kdog

Poly pipe

I bought 1 1/4 poly pipe for my project and would like to know the best way to get a good seal on the barbed fittings. I heated the pipe enough to insert the fitting and put 2 ss clamps on each side of the fitting. Do I need to heat the pipe after the clamps are installed and sorta mold the pipe...
  5. Kdog

New house

Thanks for all the advice! :) I think I now have a better idea of what I will be doing. I am sure I will be asking a lot more questions about this system and all the other plumbing jobs planed durring this project. Thank a bunch! And thanks in advance for all the info I will be getting from...
  6. Kdog

New house

Thanks for the reply! Should I use PVC or poly? Would 1 1/2 inch be too much? Or would there be no advantage because the pipe from the well is 1 1/4... :confused:
  7. Kdog

New house

We are building a new house in Seabeck, WA. There is a well that we will share with one other family. Our house will be almost 600 feet from the well and pump house. What type and size of pipe should I use to get to the house? Will I need to install a pressure tank in the house? We are new to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks