Recent content by kdgrant6

1. kdgrant6

Identical Toilets With Water Levels of Different Heights

The floors in both baths are level.
  2. kdgrant6

I'm referring to the water level in the bowl. The water level in each tank is the same. The variance is in the bowl. The flush valves are run all the way down in each one.
  3. kdgrant6

Thanks for replying. The problem isn't that we're losing water. The water level is too high in one toilet. For years, it wasn't a problem. Then the level changed in one, but not the other. I just don't understand how the same Kohler toilets with the same fill valve set at the same height...
  4. kdgrant6

We have identical 3.5 gallon Kohler toilets (same model #s) that we purchased twenty years ago. Both have Fluidmaster 400A fill valves that are set as low as the screw mechanism allows. I've noticed (after complaints from my wife) that the water level in one toilet is 3/4" higher than it is in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks